The following statements are legally binding notice of standards and practices of Extra Torrent, it's subsidiaries and represent the guidelines in which our site follows.
Here at the fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk site:
- We host no TORRENTS nor any actual files for download!
- We provide only INFORMATION on this web site!
- We are merely a search engine, indexing various bits of information regarding to torrents!
- We make an index of other torrent sites, no different than what GOOGLE does!
- We have no relationship with any torrent site in any way, shape, or form!
- We are NOT a torrent tracker!
- We cannot be held responsible for any user created/uploaded content! All users host files on their computer, not on our website!
- We are not liable for any torrent files which are indexed from another torrent site!
- Any torrent file(s) which are stored upon another torrent sites database are their full responsibility and fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk is in no way, shape, or form liable for the above mentioned files!
- We do not in any way, shape, or form, create, modify, distribute, or therefore intend to manage alleged copyrighted files!
- Please note that no copyrighted metadata is hosted on this website!
- The torrent metadata files in which we provide links to in our search engine do not contain copyrighted material!
The information services contained in this web site are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent of permission by applicable law, fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk disclaims all representation and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including without limitation any implied warranties of liability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infrigement. In addition, fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk does not warrant that the information accessible via this web site is current, complete, or error-free. In no event will fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special, or punitive damages, however caused and under any theory of liability (including negligence), arising from your use of this site or the provision of the information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, even if fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If your copyrighted material is linked to by fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk and you wish to have it removed, you must provide us with a notice that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) of they allegedly infringed entry(s).
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement in which provides full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder, that the alleged copyrighted material has been found via a link on our website.
If you have any of the above-mentioned claims, statements, or disputes, then please send the infringement notice, claim, or links to the alleged material to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
Note that e-mailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
We ask again that all of the above mentioned guidelines and standards be met in order for us to attend to your desires with the most prompt and accurate response.
We ask that all parties respect the site outlines, standards, and goals of fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk , that we in no way, shape, or form, can or will be held liable for any business other than fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk website, and it's subsidiaries, nor can be be directly liable for any site affiliates or content in which they provide, as this is a contractual obligation of only this website, fromheretoeternitythemusical.co.uk